Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Sibling Love


I’ve always been drawn to sisterhood stories, the deep bond of blood and soul. They say you can’t choose your family and are stuck with them for life but I’m one of those #blessed to have a sister whom I share an unbreakable soul connection that I wouldn’t trade for anything in the world. At 12 years old, my heart was shattered to pieces (undoubtedly my first heartbreak) when my older sister went to Texas to work as a registered nurse. It was a tough time for me and I remembered writing long snail mails, voice recording and singing on mix cassette tapes and talking on the phone just to alleviate the pain of being away from each other. My sister is my source of kindness, generosity and goodness, someone who inspires me during difficult adulting times and become a better person. Although we are far apart, thanks to technology, we now have time to catch up on normal everyday stuff. She is still my heroine, raising amazing children and balancing her work and home life.  

Sisterhood took a whole new level for Daisy and Violet Hilton, conjoined twins and talented circus performers during prewar times, led a hard life growing up, found love and experienced the highs and lows of life together. Their story is a testament of real sibling love and resilience against all odds.
Atlantis Theatrical Entertainment Group brings to Manila - Sideshow, a critically acclaimed musical based on the life of the Hilton twins from August 31 to September 23, 2018 at the Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium 4th Floor, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Ave., cor. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City. A must watch show starring Gabe Pangilinan and Kayla Rivera as the Hilton twins, Wency Cornejo, Markki Stroem and a powerhouse cast. Directed by Steven Conde. 

Tickets are now available at www.ticketworld.com.ph Ticket prices at P2,000, P3,000 and P4,000.
Sponsorship and show buying opportunities for SIDE SHOW are now available by calling Atlantis at (632) 650-5144 or email at shows@atlantistheatrical.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment